CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 9, 2010

Group Work Camp trip-Brighton Tenn

I will be leaving with a group of high school students from my church and the other adult chaperone's to attend a Group Work Camp week in Brighton, Tenn to provide home repairs to local residents. It has always been an awesome event and I expect this to be no different! We're leaving at 5:30am Sunday and will return about 4pm the following Saturday! Might be hot and exhausting but I know I will come back filled up as God works through me and in me

E-mail me at http://www.groupworkcamps.com/Workcamps/Pages/EmailaCamper.aspx
select Brighton Tennessee
Diana Maslowski
I'll post about the trip when I return and get caught up at work and home!
<><
Blessings!
Diana

0 comments:

Post a Comment