CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Random Acts of Christmas Kindness

Lett the Random Acts begin

We challenged our high-school girls group (Princess Power Hour) to perform 25 random acts of Kindness over the holidays.  We provided a sign and a list of ideas and encouraged them to post their ideas to our Facebook page.  I got started early and have prepared 6 packages of hats and candy canes with the RACKED sign attached.  I plan on leaving these in our local park to help the homeless that frequent there.



 This is me giving the lady that checked us out at JC Penneys a candy Treat.  
I don't think she really understood what I was doing.  
 Last night (Tuesday before Thanksgiving) I gave a larger than expected tip (27%) to our server.  I hope they were surprised.  I left the cash wrapped up in the sign!  
 I have purchased a Starbucks card that I plan on giving a Salvation Army bell ringer (can't wait to do that!).  I've rung the bell before and love to interact with the people who make donations.  I am making sure I ALWAYS have dollar bills to give to the ringers and will take along some candy canes to give them after I am out of Starbuck Cards.  

Happy Racking!



0 comments:

Post a Comment